Alternating pressure air mattressAxtair One® Plus
Help in preventing pressure ulcers for patient at medium to high risk, bedridden more than 15 hours a day.
Help in treating existing pressure ulcers from stage 1 to 2.
Patient weight from 30 to 150 Kg.
Meet the alternating pressure air mattressAxtair One® Plus
- 18 removable and independent Polyurethane Ether cells of 12 cm therapeutic air
- 5 cm polyether foam base
- CPR emergency valve
- Transport plug: system for opening and sharing 2 air channels (autonomy of 8 hours)
Upper side: stretchable, breathable, impermeable to liquids and permeable to vapour Lower side: non-slip base 2 covers available:
- PROMUST PU
- PROMUST CIC COVER: polyamide mesh coated polyurethane/polycarbonate with added silver ions fitted with a non-slip base
Axtair One® PlusKey benefits
Maximum patient weight
Files to download
- 1 therapeutic mode: dynamic (technology based on alternating pressure 1 cell in 2)
- Patented system of automatic and continuous calculation of inflation pressure according to patient’s morphology
- Comfort settings: customization of comfort and seating position
- Visual and audible alarms
- Indication for servicing
- Serial number on the pump’s back, simplified instruction and QR code on both sides