Gait trainingErgo Trainer
The Ergo Trainer is used for the body-weight-supported exercise, providing individual rehabilitation adjusted to patient’s needs. It is especially efficient when it comes to the rehabilitation of gait and motor function improvement.
“Without a system in place partially relieveing the patient of his body weight, it is difficult to rehabilitate patientents with partial mobility impairments. Their fear of falling makes it impossible for them to train in an efficient and continuous manner.” Jørgen Jørgensen, The Center for Rehabilitation of Brain Injury, University of Copenhagen
Poznaj sprzęt do rehabilitacji chodu Ergo Trainer
Meet thegait trainingErgo Trainer
KEY BENEFITSErgo Trainer
- Integrated charger in the control panel.
- Security feature turning the machine off if the maximum load has been reached.
- Easily readible icons on the hand control.
- Magnetic hand control, which can be attached anywhere to the metal frame of the trainer, with a long power cord for comfortable use.
- Emergency switch off button on the control panel.
- 2 independent emergency lowering systems.
- Battery charge level indicator.
Files to download
Maximum lifting capacity
steel, aluminium, plastic
Harness suspension belt length
390 x 1318 x 336 mm
V (power supply )
max. 60 dB