Alternating pressure air mattressAxtair Automorpho® Plus
The Axtair Automorpho Plus helps in preventing pressure ulcers for patients at a medium to high risk of pressure ulcer development, bedridden more than 15 hours a day. Help in treating existing pressure ulcers from stage 1 to 4.
Alternating pressure air mattress with a CPR emergency valve, composed of 18 cells 12 cm high of therapeutic air. 2 static air cells fitted with a comfort pllow in the head zone and 4 specially designed heel cells in the heel zone ensure maximum pressure relief.
Meet the alternating pressure air mattressAxtair Automorpho® Plus
Upper side: stretchable, breathable, impermeable to liquids, but permeable to vapour.
Bottom side: non-slip base.
2 covers available:
- PROMUST PU HD (black cover)
- PROMUST CIC COVER (blue cover) polyamide mesh coated polyurethane/polycarbonate with added silver ions fitted with a non-slip base.
Axtair Automorpho® PlusKey benefits
Maximum patient weight
Files to download
- The patented system of automatic and continuous pressure calculation according to patient’s morphology.
- 3 modes: dynamic, static low pressure, nurse.
- Comfort control setting whatever the mode used or the patient’s position to allow optimum comfort without compromising on therapeutic performance.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Rear serial number, quick user manual and QR code on the side of the pump.